It’s Tuesday again! Time to share our healthy living / fitness tips and tricks or to look for support, guidance, or inspiration from others to make this journey a little smoother.
Join us and share all of your amazing weight loss advice, or link up a topic you are looking to get some advice on from others.
Thanks to everyone who shared last week! We had a lot of new people linking up – thanks so much and I hope you all share more!
Her are the two most-viewed links from last week.
There was a 5-way-tie for the next most- viewed link! Be sure to check out all the post, especially those by these five: Jen B’s Journey, The Fit Train, My Lamp is Full, Foxy Whole Foodie, and The Jenny Evolution
If you were featured be sure to grab a button and link up some more amazing posts!
So, here’s the deal:
- Link up any past posts you have that you think may benefit others in any way – advice, recipes, reviews, workouts, motivation, inspiration, etc…
- Link up any past posts in which you are searching out advice from others – help staying on track, products, workouts, food, motivation, etc…
- Make sure to include the topic of your post in your title (I’ve noticed putting “Kristin @ Like a 2-year-old” in the title spot is a total weight loss blog trend – we’re looking for the subject so people know what they’re clicking on.)
- Follow your lovely hosts, Kristin and Kristin – let us know and we will gladly follow you back! Hey, we’re all here for the same support, right?
- Place our button somewhere on your blog or link back in your posts – let’s gather as much advice from as many people as we can!
- Last, visit as many links as you can – help answer questions from those looking for help and let the others know how much you appreciate them sharing their own tips and tricks.
- Each week we will try to feature the most clicked link, as well as others that seem particularly helpful and deserve a little more recognition.
Now on with the show!