I’m a Green Moms Meet Blogger, so I get the chance to try some awesome products that are healthy for us and the environment. Sometimes I get an awesome excuse to try some products out with my favorite group of moms, and sometimes I get to try something just for the blog.
I was really excited to try some green cleaning supplies from Walgreen’s Ology line! They sent liquid laundry detergent, all-purpose cleaner, and paper towels.
With a 1 and a
2 year old wait! He’s three as of yesterday!, we have plenty of opportunities to give these a try!
I actually got a chance to try out the all-purpose cleaner and paper towels about 3 minutes after opening the box, because my little one had gotten her hands on a blue crayon and made a masterpiece on the kitchen table.
I love these paper towels! They are very thick and absorbent and, from the packaging, they seem like a much better choice to make.
Each product is fantastic! Let me tell you, we’ve tried them out thoroughly in this house! I typically whip up a batch of our own laundry detergent in a powder form, but it is nice to have a liquid option that is plant-based, gentle on clothes and skin, and still fights tough stains. I have to say a small mustard stain still survived, but on only the small white stripe of my son’s shirt and I didn’t wash in warm water, so I don’t blame the detergent on that one.
In our house, my husband has to have a strong scent to feel like his clothes are clean. I’ve only tried the free and clear “scent” but it does come in Spring Lavender Vanilla scent, which I’d love to try.
All of these products are great, and here’s why:
Ology Product facts
- Ology products are made using plant-based and mineral-based raw materials
- Every Ology bottle is made from 100% post-consumer materials
- Ology products are never tested on animals and do not contain any animal by-products
- The Ology brand is endorsed by Healthy Child Healthy World, a national leading independent nonprofit organization, dedicated to the protection of children from harmful chemicals.
- Ology products use none of the harmful chemicals, like ammonia, chlorine, or bleach, found in many other cleaners.
For more products from the Walgreen’s Ology line (for home, you, or baby) checkout the link or visit them on Facebook or Twitter.
I received this produce for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meat program, May Media Group LLC, who received I directly fro the manufacturer. As a Mom’s Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opionion on my blog. All opinions are my own.