I’m sharing a tasty recipe that I won’t be eating today because it’s Ash Wednesday, but these Ham Asparagus & Egg White Cups are delicious! They’re also a great way to make a breakfast ahead of time, keep in the fridge or freeze, and have something on hand to grab when you’re short on time in the morning.
Oof, last month was a slide back into old habits. I nearly lost my first DietBet and needed the two days to weigh out. This month, I’m determined to focus on the healthy habits that helped me in the past.
Ugh.. I know what works so I don’t know why I slip back…
This month will be different, because I’m back to making goals and I’m going to check in each week to stay accountable.
- Drink 6 (16oz) Water Bottles a Day. This is #1. When I focus on my water I feel great! I may even make some cucumber, lemon, and mint water again… I made myself a bracelet to track so that should help too.
- Small Sweat Sessions. With the nice weather, I’ve been lookin forward to a run as my workout each day, but sometimes life gets in the way and I don’t make it out. That, along with really needing to build some muscle and tone up, is why I’ve decided to try to get in 2-3 mini workouts a day.
- Track Everyday! I’ve gotten away from tracking with MyFitnessPal, but it makes a works of difference when I do.
- Meal Plan. I do so much better when there is a plan, even if I know to plan a seperate meal for the family and myself. I also have the help of a nanny 3 mornings this week and will need to plan snacks and lunch for myself.
- Brush teeth with the kids. This one helps my late-night snacking but I almost always want a snack after the kids go to bed. I think I’ll make sure to do this one even if I have room for a snack, maybe it will at least slow me down!
What are you favorite things to do to get yourself back on track?