If you’re looking for a toothpaste with better ingredients, that also tastes great and feels and foams like a regular toothpaste, Himalaya Botanique toothpaste is the way to go.
With a weakness for nighttime snacking and kids always asking for treats, Arctic Zero is a life saver. It’s a better-for-you frozen treat the whole family will love.
Learn about this yummy treat and enter a giveaway to win a pint for yourself!
There are so many great companies out there with healthy products for moms and families. Often, these companies are newer and smaller, so how on earth are we busy moms supposed to find them? I started being introduced to amazing companies with healthy products for moms and families about 4 years ago when I found Moms Meet.
Find out how you can get free samples of these wonderful healthy products for moms and families!
Yay! It’s time to shed those bulky layers for the comfy clothes of spring! prAna creates products with “purpose” and I’m a big fan of prAna in spring. Gorgeous and comfy clothes, and a company you can feel good supporting.
Green Chef is an amazing service that provides gorgeous, pre-measured ingredients and everything you need to make a delicious gourmet meal. The easy to follow recipes make these tasty meals an ideal gift for busy moms.
Comfort foods that make you feel all warm and cozy inside are a must. It’s also important to make sure those comfort food are made with the best ingredients, and from a company that cares as much as you do about the food you eat. Blake’s Pot Pies are the perfect cozy comfort food, and they are made by a company who cares.
Blake’s also has a giveaway for you! Enter to win some awesome Blake’s swag, and I’m going to give you the scoop on other giveaways going on right now, so you can enter to win even more!
There is nothing more classic ‘summer‘ than a hot dog on the grill. A hot dog on a white bun with ketchup and mustard may be pretty classic too, but hot dogs can be so much more! From Octopus Hot Dogs, to creative topping options, to meatless dogs, there are so many options!
Check out this list of creative hot dogs and enter to win your own Lightlife Smart Dogs and other Lightlife products!
We went on the most beautiful trip the first week of summer vacation. We started from our cabin in Wisconsin, visited Mackinaw Island for a few days, and “camped” in Door County Wisconsin before returning home to Minnesota. All the while, I stealthily snacked on Hail Merry Bites so I wouldn’t have to share with the kids!
What is better on a warm, sunny day that some delicious fruit juice to quench your thirst?
Santa Cruz Organic Agua Fresca Lemonade and Pomegranate were a big hit with my little ones. They got a special treat, and I was happy to find they contains only a handful of USDA Certified Organic ingredients, with organic juice/fruit puree as the first ingredient after water.
We’re enjoying our Santa Cruz Organic Agua Fresca this summer, and I have some for you as well! Enter the giveaway to get your own bottles to keep you cool and refreshed this summer!
Luckily, my husband doesn’t join us until Thanksgiving so I sweet-talked him into trying it out for me.
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product. They reflect the insanely helpful and expansive opinions of my husband…
Here’s what I know
- Frosch Diswashing Liquid is a vegan moisturizing hand dishwashing liquid that works efficiently and is gentle on your skin.
- Dermatologically tested to maintain the moisture balance of the skin, Frosch Diswashing Liquid is pH-skin neutral.
- Frosch Pomegranate Dishwashing Liquid contains pomegranate extracts that soothe and moisturize skin and provide an effective clean with its optimal grease and dirt dissolving power.
I then asked him to clear off the back of the sink, take three pictures from different angles and send them to me. His reply?
“You’re killing me.”
He did such a nice job watching dishes and beautifully clearing off our normally cluttered counter, I made sure to tell him I also have a review to do for the Frosch Toilet Bowl Cleaner as well…
I’m looking forward to testing out the other Frosch products myself when we get back. Although, I wouldn’t mind if he wanted to test them out before we got home… Here’s what I know about them.
- Frosch Aloe Vera Dishwashing Liquid is ideal for people with sensitive skin due to the calming effects of the Aloe Vera extracts, which help to maintain the moisture balance of the skin while cleaning your dishes and leaving a mild and fresh scent.
- Frosch Bio Spirit Glass Cleaner features powerful, active grease-dissolving alcohol that provides streak-free, sparkling cleanliness in a natural way.
- Frosch Lemon Toilet Bowl Cleaner has natural lemon extracts and optimally removes stubborn lime deposits, leading to an intense clean.
- Frosch Lavender Universal Cleaner cleans and sanitizes floors and most washable surfaces in the household. This Powerful formula with lavender removes grease and dirt and offers reliable and residue-free cleaning.
- Frosch Baking Soda All-Purpose Cleaner provides powerful cleaning of most washable household surfaces with a pleasant, fresh scent. The natural active ingredient makes this product ideal and safe for kitchen use.
- The retail price for Frosch Dishwashing Liquid is $3.99 for a 500mL bottle. Frosch Lavender Universal Cleaner retails for $5.99. Frosch Baking Soda All-Purpose Cleaner and Bio Spirit Glass Cleaner retail for $4.50. The Lemon Toilet Bowl Cleaner retails for $4.99.
Use the coupon code momsmeet2015 for 15% off any froschusa.com order. Offer expires December, 31st 2015.