I feel like it shouldn’t have taken this long to come to this realization…
I am full into the Mommy Slump.
I am the typical case:
- Momma of a 2 and 3 year old
- Turned stay-at-home-mom after the second
- Lives in sweats and athletic clothes
- Leaves the house for groceries, preschool drop-off/pick-up, and errands for the kids
- Wears too-big clothes since workout off the baby weight
- Rarely, if ever, wears makeup or does hair because it’s hard enough to get the kids ready
- Found myself hardly relating to my husband and only talking about the kids or the house
I’ve recognized this happening, but it just feels so comfortable and easy and I never really thought of changing things.
This past week The realization came that if I make some small changes I can break out of this Mommy Slump.