I’ve been so inspired with all the 100 Days videos I’ve seen lately. Since I’ve been majorly lacking in the motivations department, I’m going to jump on board with 100 kettlebell swings each day for 100 days.
I think this could help in a few ways:
- Challenges are fun and they keep things excitingI
- It’s a very manageable goal and 100 kettlebell swings actually goes pretty quickly
- I can fit it in each day, regardless of time or feeling like I have to prepare, change, etc…
- It’s something that will remind me of my goals each day
- A little exercise usually leads to more
- I’m video taping and taking progress pic, so I’ll be motivated to see some progress
I will have a couple challenges – a trip to Vegas in October and the start of our extended vacation in November but I’m determined to find a way around it.
Day 1 and the first 100 kettlebell swings down, 99 days and 9900 swings to go!